Turner Engine Control Solutions service team are there to provide round-the-clock services, including weekends and public holidays to support you with Woodward governors and/or control products ranging from mechanical governors to sophisticated turbine controls systems.
Our field service team is well trained and has many years of field experience with Woodward hardware and software. We are also able to give field service support for Heinzmann equipment, Regulateurs Europa, Diesel Kiki and Zexel.
Pre-arranged or at short notice, a service engineer is ready to assist you. Our field service and commissioning engineers are VCA certified and many are in possession of off-shore papers.
In combination with our mechanical workshop, electronic workshop and exchange stock we have access to a broad range of resources to assist you. Emergency and planned on-site service is supported by our extensive inventory of spares and exchange governors.
Due to our flexibility and capacity we offer you the following field services;
- Worldwide field services and commissioning
- Troubleshooting and repair on-board or on-site
- 24-hours field service support
- Automatic voltage regulator tuning and calibration
- Governor Overhaul and repair services
- Governor exchange program
- Worldwide commissioning services
- Governor/Actuator/Control calibration & troubleshooting in the field
- Removing and installing governors onto prime movers